Thursday, April 14, 2016

Tower Unite Early Access

Hello everyone!

Recently, the creators of GMod Tower, Pixeltail Games, released a spiritual successor to GMT on Steam Early Access, named Tower Unite. So far, I have been really enjoying it.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about, GMod tower was a gamemode for Garry's mod that added in a social-life simulator with lots of minigames. Tower unite is essentially a standalone version of that.

Tower has no microtransactions (Which is a sad thing to be able to use as a valid selling point these days) and no subscriptions. It is just a single purchase for the whole game. Even in this early, unpolished and incomplete stage, what is there is very fun. I can easily see myself coming back to the game.

I'll go into more detail on it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment