Thursday, March 24, 2016

Update on YouTube

Hey everybody!

To get it out there, I won't be working on youtube for now. I will very simply be taking a break from my already sparse uploading schedule and focusing on more important things.

So, why is that?

First of all, I've had massive amounts of issues with the RCT playthrough, so that's on hold for now. For some reason Fraps refuses to record it, and I've lost interest for the time being. It is definitely something i'll return to, but not until summer. I've also been having quite a bit of schoolwork, so I intend to go on a genuine Hiatus until the school year is over. During the summer I'll see if I can get back into YT.

I've got some animations that I intend on making, but it'll be a while until those get made. I'm most likely going to wait until Clip Studio Paint releases its animation tools from Beta and I learn the ropes of them beforehand. After that, I've got some ideas on the drawing board. I may even be bringing Road Chamber to light if I become skilled enough. It'll mainly be a matter of time.

Hope everyone has a great week!

-Conf

No comments:

Post a Comment