Friday, September 18, 2015

Updates and things

Hello everyone.

So I am currently working on a big project that I do not want to disclose info on. However, I will be posting a few videos on YouTube to fill the gaps. Trust me, there has been a pretty big gap. I just tend to forget about doing YouTube videos from time to time. Part of that is due to school, part of it is from social life, and part of it is just my own darn laziness. But this project is something that I do not want to fade away, so I am going to keep working on it and finish it. It will be short (Only about 2 minutes), but I thing you will like it.

Also, I am finally going to be able to portforward, so I can create servers. I have also received a static IP address, which will be useful. Again, I apologize for my lack of content, and I hope to be back to making things soon.

Thanks for reading,
Conf

No comments:

Post a Comment